out of earth’s sorrows, and into Thy balm ..
out of life’s storms, and into Thy calm ..
out of distress into jubilant psalm ..
Jesus, I come to Thee.

out of myself to dwell in Thy love ..
out of despair into raptures above ..
upward for aye on wings like a dove ..
Jesus, I come to Thee.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The good part: Vienna

Travel is relatively cheap within Europe, so I spent a 4-day weekend in Vienna and Budapest with un ami à moi, Matt. Naturally, my parents were hoping I would do something educational - visit monuments, learn, and share experiences unique to the cities we were in ... so, we spent an evening with locals at Flex, grooving to one of the biggest sound systems in Europe. We learned a lot. :) Enjoy!





1 comment:

Ellinor Forje said...

Hey! Interesting blog you've got here. Dogs and others stuff. Come to mine when you have time.

Cheers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...