out of earth’s sorrows, and into Thy balm ..
out of life’s storms, and into Thy calm ..
out of distress into jubilant psalm ..
Jesus, I come to Thee.

out of myself to dwell in Thy love ..
out of despair into raptures above ..
upward for aye on wings like a dove ..
Jesus, I come to Thee.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blues and grass,



I found out about this spectacular weekend festival called FloydFest via the Carolina Chocolate Drops' fan page. Clicked the link, checked it out, destined to go. I've always wanted to do one of these camp concert things, like Bonnaroo, but it's never worked out for me to go. Well now, with school completed by then and a summer of freedom (plus this is relatively close to home), I'm thinking I might grab some friends and rough it for a bit with some fantastic bluegrass and Americana music. Since coming back from a RV mission trip a few weekends ago, I've been digging for an excuse to rent an RV again. A home, kitchen, car, shower, and bathroom all in one? They just make so much sense! McKenzie's swaying me in the pitched tent direction, but these pictures make me want to build a tepee. How fantastic would that be? It'd make for some pretty nifty pictures ...

1 comment:

Rainbowing said...

Wow those pictures look amazing


http://seriouslyrainbowing.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...