out of earth’s sorrows, and into Thy balm ..
out of life’s storms, and into Thy calm ..
out of distress into jubilant psalm ..
Jesus, I come to Thee.

out of myself to dwell in Thy love ..
out of despair into raptures above ..
upward for aye on wings like a dove ..
Jesus, I come to Thee.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My roommate ...

... went out last night. She came back at 2:45 in the morning, woke me up, and asked me to make her grilled cheeses. Bette Davis, here, is going to show us how this went down.


(a lot of noise) "A.M.? Is that you?"

"No .. you didn't wake me up or anything ..."

"Yes, yes .. I can see you've been drinking ..."

"You expect me to get up right now and make you dinner..."

"Fine."

Some roommates deserve awards. No, not her. Me. Ugh.

4 comments:

Publish my Style said...

haha love it=)) x

http://publishmystyle.blogspot.com/

Dani said...

teehee. Bette Davis and you just have so much in common, it's amazing.

Stumbled across your blog and think it's pretty cute. Title as well! Cya around again. :)

WE INSPIRE US said...

she's so pretty!!!

Rachel said...

You guys are all sweet - thank you, thank you!!

:) Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...